You're FABULOUS no:

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Zzzzz... I wish!

Sunday! What a lazy day of the week! Forced my lazy-a** out of bed anyways. Did I mention how fabulous Saturday I had yesterday? Spent 4 hours at the spa! Been pampered from head-to-toe... Awe-to-the-some! ;-p This morning sent the Apam Kukus Gula Hangus to Kak Za (another first attempt achievement) and went for a walk. At the jogging track, one Chinese auntie said to me 'hey you dressed like you're going to a party to walk!'... Errrr... I was wearing my shocking pink satin sleepwear (pretty much looking like boyfriend's shirt actually *and I never in a million years wear something like this to party for fashionista sake!*) with tights and of course the-red-pumps! Couldn't find any good walking shoes yesterday. Lantaklah, as long as am comfortable in it. I am different anyway kan?! Hmmm gotta sambung my sleep sekejap before my busy day begin. Cheerios!

This is how it looks like before cutting... Blurgh! I think it looks better in real. This pic, hmm... I need DSLR!

No comments:

Post a Comment