You're FABULOUS no:

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Inventing the new recipe...

Hmmm... It's been more than a week I didn't logged-on to my blog.  Been busy with the boy's graduation night sponsorship (pat on my shoulder for getting a sponsorship for this event!   SPA vouchers worth RM900 under Amil's contribution! Weeeehoooo!!!), scouting for primary schools, invitations etc. Yesterday, invented the new recipe. Easy, fast, delicious... The ingredients pun tak remeh and sangat economic. I called it kuih/ apam/ kek coklat kukus... The taste was not bad. Hubby and the boys love it!

This is how it looked like in the steamer. Check out yang belah kanan-depan. A bit tinggi than the rest sebab tertuang the admixture lebih dalam acuan... ;-p
Ini lepas keluarkan dari cup acuan... Bahagian atas belum cukup masak so I had to steam it for another 5 minutes...
Haaa! Yang ni dah siap. Saja letak kelapa kukus so it looks more traditional... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment