You're FABULOUS no:

Friday, October 7, 2011

The Queen in the red pumps!

Ahhhhh Saturday! I just love today. Everybody gathers at home. Am the QUEEN of the house. Yeah... Weekend is the time for me to be treated like a real Majestic. Done my walk this morning... Excited to see the group of Asoh and Apek doing their tai-chi to the soothing traditional Chinese music. Gonna be nice to them. Who knows I can join them too! Love the weather today too! Was wondering what to send to Kak Za this morning. Finally decided to make the 'kuih-pulut-apa-ntah-nama-dia' and 'cucuk-cucuk' again. Alamak! Just realized that I ran out of the banana leaves. At last, I wrapped it with the small plastic (which actually looks better and more hygienic). OKlah... Gotta get ready now. Hitting the SPA later ya'll! Gonna scout for new walking shoes too later if the time permits. Stilettos era's OVER!? ;-( 

Have a fabulous weekend!

I cut the small plastic into two pieces.
Here's the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment