You're FABULOUS no:

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Habis licin!

Woke up this morning with a big smile on my face. Staring at the boys deep-sleep-face and Alhamdulillah God still give me a chance to breathe. I'm blessed! Started the day with a positive mind. Sent the breakfast to Kak Za, sent the boys to school and ran some errands at Mydin and back home. Parked the car on the side way instead of the porch. Jumped out from the car and start walking at the playground in my new red pumps - yeah not in sneakers (didn't plan for a brisk walking!). While walking, my mind keeps thinking about the long 'whatsapp' with my BFF Liza last night. The conversation was about how great is our life that sometimes we didn't even realize it. God has planned everything for us. We just need to be grateful and don't ever compare ourselves to others. However, all the effort of walking-a-mile-in-the-red-pumps went down the drain coz' the temptation of nasi lemak lauk daging dendeng I bought from Bukit Jelutong just can't be resisted! Damn! There goes my dream to have a curvy-Brazilian-model-body! Dream! Dream! Dream! Hahahaha... But one thing for sure, my first attempt of baking the Kek Sarang Semut a.k.a Kek Gula Hangus menjadi and sold out with more request!

Oh ya! Today's ayah's birthday! He's sweet 63 today but he always look as young as the first time I saw his face 30 something years ago! The time I was brought into the world laaa... My dad is so awet muda! Called him (as usual) to share the happiness and to wish him Happy Birthday. I will always remember how he raised me and his advises. To him, happiness is not all about being wealthy or rich. It's all come from heart. Hati mesti bersih in whatever we do. We don't need to look perfect in people's eyes but in Allah's eyes that matter. Ikhlas, tidak menghina, hormat dan merendah diri. May God give my dad a good health always. I love my AYAH forever!

Should've listen to my friend to use DSLR to take pictures... Tapi takpelah, kek ni laku dan licin! ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment