You're FABULOUS no:

Monday, October 24, 2011

I Love My Babies To Infinity & Beyond!

Yay! Esok public holiday!!! Can wake up late tomorrow! Means tonight I can continue some of the unfinished work, watch Top Model Hot Picks and sleep late. Managed to complete 80 pieces of the barakah so far... Kira 40 pieces a day la. Lagi 3-4 hari siap semua... At least I can concentrate on other event preparations pulak lepas ni. Watched Oprah Farewell Season  - the episode was about a mother who has cancer tapped hundreds of messages for her daughter before she died. That lady really inspired me! I don't think I'm capable to do something like that! She's like recording her message every day for 5 years! (Check-out the clip in YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQkJbDXey0IHmmm... Probably this blog can substitute the tape if I'm no longer around in this world... At least my 2 babies know their mummy's effort to provide and manage what best for the family. Tengah syok-syok tengok Oprah sambil kesat air mata, Amil came to me and handed me a letter. A very meaningful letter indeed! I seriously shed my tears this time. Dang! I'm so sentimental when it comes to family especially my babies! 
It says...
"I love you daddy.
I love you mummy.

Daddy you olweys (always) bort (bought) me toys.
Mummy you olweys (always) cocing (cooking) for me.
Thank you mummy and daddy."

*Forget about the spelling and grammar. Who cares? They're suppose to have fun and make mistakes at this age. Not to be perfect and know everything. I love my boys so much!!! They're for sure the most precious gifts I've ever have in life...
Hafta find a big box to store the butterflies...

No comments:

Post a Comment